2019 Briggs & Stratton P2200 PowerSmart Series™ (030651)
Briggs & Stratton
P2200 PowerSmart Series™ (030651)
Designed with camping and tailgating in mind, this inverter generator is quiet, lightweight and efficient to easily enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere you are.
- Safe for Sensitive Electronics: With inverter technology, it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops, phones and gaming systems.
- Quiet Power Technology: Automatically adjusts the engine speed further reducing noise, fuel consumption and emissions.
- Quiet Portable Generator: At 59dB operating volume, it's quieter than a normal conversation, so it blends into the background of social situations.
- Your Pick of Outlets: A convenient control panel includes three outlets (one DC and two household) and a USB adapter, offering enough flexibility to power an extensive combination of lights, music, TVs, crock-pots, blenders, personal electronics and more.
- Convenient Carrying: An H-handle design lets one person easily move the light generator when needed or also allows two people to conveniently share the load.
- Built to Go Anywhere: A lightweight design and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for tailgating, camping and outdoor recreation.
- Expandability That's Built In: A dedicated parallel outlet lets you connect to another PowerSmart Series P2200 or P3000 generator to create an even stronger power source.
- Model Number: 030651
- Starting Watts*: 2200
- Running Amps: 14.16
- Engine Displacement (cc): 110
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1.0
- Alternator: Permanent Magnet
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Part of Statstation™
- Decibel† dB(A): 59
- Weight (lbs): 54
- Length (in): 21
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day
- Running Watts*: 1700
- Volts: 120
- Surge Amps: 18.33
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time: Up to 8.0 @ 25% Load
- Start Type: Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Width (in): 12.5
- Height (in): 17.35
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
NOTES:Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.**See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details†Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location; measured at 1/4 load at 7 meters from control panel side.
- 110 cc
- 21 in.
- 12.5 in.
- 17.35 in.
- 54 lb.
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- Noise Level
- 59 dB(A)
- Run Time
- Up to 8.0 @ 25% Load