2019 Dixie Chopper BlackHawk HP - 2460KW
Call for Price
2460KW Model Shown
Superior Mowing Experience With Unmatched Performance
The BlackHawk HP provides the superior mowing experience with advanced operator controls, commercial grade components, and unmatched performance and comfort.
• InCommand Console - Full control at your fingertips. Features a keyless ignition, blade and job timer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and "Soft Start" for easier clutch engagement.
• Foot-Operated OCDC - Our new foot-operated OCDC (operator-controlled discharge chute) allows you to keep your hands on the steering levels while closing the discharge chute on the fly.
• Proven Power - Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FX and Kohler® EFI engines for trusted reliability and performance.
• Smoothest Steering - The Parker® HTJ series transmissions offer super smooth steering up to 10 miles per hour in a compact, quiet, and efficient drivetrain.
• Total Comfort - Full suspension with padded design provides lateral stability and comfort.
• Peer® Turf Xtreme® Spindles - Maintenance free and constructed of high-strength ductile iron.
- InCommand Console - Keyless ignition, Soft Start clutch engagement, and more
- OCDC - Foot-operated to keep your hands on the steering levers
- Parker® HTJ - Smooth steering and 1000 hour oil change intervals
- Suspension Seat - Full suspension for ultimate comfort all day long
- 48", 54", and 60" Decks - Deep 7 gauge shell to tackle deep grass with ease
- 4 Year Bumper-toBumper Warranty - *up to 1,000 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX
- Horsepower: 23.5
- Displacement: 726cc
- Air-cleaner: 4 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Dual hydrostatic: Parker® HTJ
- Ground speed: 10 mph
- Parking brake: Integrated in transaxle
- Towing capacity: 200 lbs
- Deck size: 60 in.
- Acres/hour*: 4.8
- Cutting height: 1 in. - 5 in.
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Foot-operated (standard)
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 150 ft-lbs with SoftStart
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Blades: (3) - 2.5" x 20.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,500 fpm
- Spindles: 1" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: 7 ga vented split steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: InCommand™ Console - Tachometer, hour meter, blade timer, fuel gauge, and ignition
- Fuel capacity: 7 gallons
- Rear tires: 23 x 10.5-12 GrassMaster
- Front tires: 13 x 6.5-6
- Frame: Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension, adjustable seat w/ armrest
- Springer Forks: Optional accessory
- Overall height (rollbar down): 50 in.
- Overall height (rollbar up): 71 in.
- Overall width (chute down): 76 in.
- Overall width (chute up): 61.9 in.
- Overall length (rollbar down): 85.8 in.
- Overall length (rollbar up): 81.3 in.
- Weight: 1140 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Parker® HTJ
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 23 x 10.5-12 GrassMaster ; Front: 13 x 6.5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type