2019 Snapper Pro S125xt 5901633
Call for Price
With powerful engine choices, 52" or 61" iCD™ Cutting System options and speed up to 10mph, the S125xt will cut your job down to size. The heavy-duty components, including dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles, will keep you mowing season after season.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Designed for Commercial Use: The Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine (select models) features a patented advanced debris management system which deflects dirt and debris from the engine and any remaining debris is trapped in the high-capacity, dual-sealing air cleaner cartridge.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Integrated Transmission: Independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 5" in 0.25" increments.
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Features greaseable, cast-aluminum spindles with 2.5" diameter ball bearings for longer useable life.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FT730V EFI
- HP (gross) *: 25.5.0
- Displacement (cc): 726
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5.0
- Transmission: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 5
- Belts: Single 5V-section Kevlar™ corded belts
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 1.5 x 2, 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1.125 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 22 x 11-10
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 5-6 Pneumatic
- Overall Length (in): 81
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 77/63.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1113
- Seat Package: Mid-back seat with armrests
- Roll Over Protection System with retractable seatbelt: Standard, 180-degree foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit / adjustable twin steering controls
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) **: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25.5.0 hp
- Engine Type
- FT730V EFI
- Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 22 x 11-10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5.0 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.